Bautista Vs. Evans

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time since we have has an Hp wagger, anyone interested :lol:
I seen a commercial of this fight and said what the hell:eek:ut:
But im looking forward to it since i was a bautista fan when he was in WWE:headbang: but also an Evans Fan

Attachments

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Who the hell is Rashid "Smash" Evans??? Isn't it Rashad Evans? Also it looks nothing like him lol! Did Hellen Keller draw these pictures?????

Reactions: DMN8R

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who the hell is Rashid "Smash" Evans??? Isn't it Rashad Evans? Also it looks nothing like him lol! Did Hellen Keller draw these pictures?????
also same thing i said :lol: not too mention isn't is "Batista" not "Bautista" :banghead:

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hows the t/a coming along
last i heard was that all the parts needed were obtained,but Albert(280zt) had to work today so maybe it will be done tomorrow not sure tho...
thanks for asking :headbang:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Its rashaad evans brother rashid, who appeared on the ultimate fighter heavy weights season,..

·
Mustang Graveyard
655 Posts
Definitely not Rashad Evans, as I'm sure he would hand Batista his ass. Two no name fighters in a poorly promoted event. I'm wagering Batista wins, and retires right after lol

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Definitely not Rashad Evans, as I'm sure he would hand Batista his ass. Two no name fighters in a poorly promoted event. I'm wagering Batista wins, and retires right after lol
I didnt know it was his brother :lol:

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So i read that evabs was sent to jail for violating parole or something like that before the fight...
With that being said does it still count as a win :lol: if so pay up SPEEDIE07

1 - 20 of 22 Posts