True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would but I have to make it to the 1:00 mass.......

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
fuckin jews....you gotta make it home to hold hands with your loving family and sing kumbaya in absolute darkness.

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
if my flywheel comes n i will go

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
ill be there. Still no car though:(

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Ill make it for sure. The peeps in the the shit talking thread better make it to for all that nonsense that was said. If everyone comes through there should be some sick runs this Sunday.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
haha. i dont doubt it. i couldnt choose a sexier motherfucker to lose to, though! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
call up vinny and get a ride over there on his magic carpet...aladdin hussein FTW

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
So whats the verdict I saw 1p.m, 3p.m, 5p.m what time. I say the earlier the better due to more light.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
i wont be on the jury for this ruling...:emo:

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think Lunch at 1 then a nice drive to the "spot" would be perfect. only question is where should we eat?

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
i thinks it would probably be agreed that fudds is a good, well known spot to meet then roll onto the freeway, unless we change it up and do dions or something

·
Registered
226 Posts
i thinks it would probably be agreed that fudds is a good, well known spot to meet then roll onto the freeway, unless we change it up and do dions or something
MMMmmmmm fudds sounds good to me, I can give you a ride homie. plus I think Im going to take the audi so we can have some fun in it.:headbang:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts