True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up? I just saw this website on one of TRMIN8R's videos and thought I would check it out. Looks like alot of the cars are from ABQ. I'm up there every once in awhile with work. I used to have a black 01 WS6 with heads,cam, nitrous, 12 bolt, some suspension, etc. but I sold it because I was a dumbass, that and I was told I could get a good deal on another one. I really didn't want to cut that car up because it was damn perty, and after I sold it the deal fell through on the other one. I was going to wait and get a vette, but the deal on the other trans am came back, so I now have a 98 trans am that is somewhat stock , but hopefully by Christmas I'll be able to drop around 5k or 6k on it. Damn that will more than what I have in the car now with new tires,lol.

I'll post a pic up of my old one in the past vehicle thread. I'm sure some people have seen it.

·
584 Posts
Welcome!

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
Welcome!

I saw the pic in the other thread... looks damn good!

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sold it to Dom, but he didn't see it for sale soon enough to get the prostars and nitrous. I'm planning on the 98 looking and running alittle better

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Hey what's up! Good luck with your car, sounds like you're about to throw some cool stuff at it. :thumbsup:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Welcome!

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts