True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hakuna Matata Bitches
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been freeloading for awhile so thought I would actually register and say hi. I'm here in Abq and drive an '04 Mystic Cobra with a ported blower and suporting mods. You know, just another 10 second car that will decimate all! J/k its all in good fun, thanks for having me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
In light of recent events/threads lol... Welcome to the site, nice ride.

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
I've been freeloading for awhile so thought I would actually register and say hi. I'm here in Abq and drive an '04 Mystic Cobra with a ported blower and suporting mods. You know, just another 10 second car that will decimate all! J/k its all in good fun, thanks for having me.

slowpoke.....

Mystic Cobra's are the slowest of the slow...

*runs and hides from trey*

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
welcome

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
This Casey's bro in-law?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Rose are red, violets are blue, welcome to the site. :beer: I know what you did last summer.
:lol:

Welcome Aboard!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Sweet! Thanks, that's a super clean mystic!!! I heard through the family tree that it is pretty quick! We will have to run them one of these days when my "beautiful" car "actualy" runs right and doesn't have MLSC (multi layer swiss cheese!) head gaskets!!! Lol!

Thats me, I love that notch of your's.

·
Hakuna Matata Bitches
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks man. I read about the head gsket issue you're having. I'm sure you'll figure it out and then we should definately get some runs in. Just my .02, but having head gasket issues in the past on other cars I would say wail on those head bolts more than 80ft/lbs but like I said I'm sure you'll get it.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
welcome!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Welcome. Beautiful Mystic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts