True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
02 WS6
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys im kevin i just bought an 02 ws6. referred to the site by onwbadws6(thanks pat for those covers). i attended the dyno edge meet last month it was a blast and i realized i needed to get back into the scene. i will post up some pics ASAP! :seeya:

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Hey man welcome! Can't stay away from the car scene too long, huh? :lol: You know what's coming next...post pics! :beer:

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Ws6 are cool, heh. What car(s) did you have before when you where in the "scene"?

Reactions: OnebadWs6

·
02 WS6
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey man welcome! Can't stay away from the car scene too long, huh? :lol: You know what's coming next...post pics! :beer:
:lol:Yeah i will post pics as soon as i can take some good ones. hopefully by this weekend! thanks for the welcome.

·
02 WS6
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ws6 are cool, heh. What car(s) did you have before when you where in the "scene"?
I had an 06 Spice red metallic GTO. It had slp cat back, k&n cold air intake. b&m shifter. diablo predator. black msr rims w/ nitto dr's.

before that i had a black 05 GTO all stock.

i currently have a 97 mustang gt DD. I traded in the red GTO for a Duramax and that got stolen so i bought the mustang just to get around until i got a chance to get another ls car.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Welcome to TSC Harvey. Glad to see you joined the family. Can't wait til you post up some pictures and show the guys how the new car looks. Your Red GTO was the cleanest i've seen. Welcome Buddy. :beer::thumbsup:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
yeah thanks pat for pulling a fast one. i could of had some nice fuel rail covers lol
:lol: Don't know what your talking about buddy. :secret:

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Are you the guy that bought arts car? If so good job! welcome to the site!

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Whats up with all the slow cars joining.. JK JK Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah I bought arts car! I'm glad I did its a nice car a good buy
Welcome to the site man, If its the same car Im thinking of, the guy who cammed the car helped me cam mine. That car went [email protected] cam only 0n 1.8 60fts. Was a freak for sure.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts