True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got some progress done, i have been waiting to get my turbo back from texas where a new turbine was installed, the old one was missing about
1/4 inch of material off each blade. (picture a large robotic rat chewing on the blades) i still got a ways to go especally plumbing in the custom fuel system.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I was wondering if you were ever going to post any pics of your progress. Looking real good Will, but will it be enough to hang with my tin can??:driving:

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering if you were ever going to post any pics of your progress. Looking real good Will, but will it be enough to hang with my tin can??:driving:
from what happened last time we ran em, and the changes that are taking place
to the engine, fuel system and tires, you would be wise to go from a dig LOL:pimp: but like i said i dont think the car can pull off any 1.4 60's any time soon and especially not on the street.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
That bitch is gonna move the fuck out.. I have already beat it though, so no point in racing again :lol:

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
That bitch is gonna move the fuck out.. I have already beat it though, so no point in racing again :lol:
cough cough waste gate boost and no tune:nono: can u talk to nova and see if you can have him squeeze that video out of his butt crack u know that one from the f and f meet, anyway u down for another run when i get this pyle runing:driving:

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Nice, havent seen any pics of the car til now. What turbo is that? Looks like there is some room for a bigger one lol

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
cough cough waste gate boost and no tune:nono: can u talk to nova and see if you can have him squeeze that video out of his butt crack u know that one from the f and f meet, anyway u down for another run when i get this pyle runing:driving:
Thats ok Id rather go out on top hahahaha. JK. Ill run you i dont care, from a dig.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Damn Will we need to find a stupid wide ride and line up treys cobra, your bmw in the middle, and my car on the other side. That could make for a awesome video.

and from a dig!!

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
That's going to be a bad bitch! Does it have a built motor/drivetrain/rear? How much power can those cars take through 'em before grenading?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I know the motor is built to hell and I think he is shooting for some pretty good numbers. this bitch will be very hard to beat from a roll if i had to guess.

G

·
I know the motor is built to hell and I think he is shooting for some pretty good numbers. this bitch will be very hard to beat from a roll if i had to guess.
i want to see Will vs TRMIN8R i think that will be a good race from like a 30 roll to 150ish

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Whatever happens... a video camera needs to be present :popcorn:

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
That's going to be a bad bitch! Does it have a built motor/drivetrain/rear? How much power can those cars take through 'em before grenading?
stock s52 can take about 700 then u bend rods, my setup can take about 1200 hp but im only shooting for like 800.plus us start getting into the 900-1000 zone and it gets kinda hairy so i have invested alot into my fuel system

1 - 20 of 51 Posts