True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am on the way back home in my truck from a friends little get together, where I was watching the UFC fight and hanging out with friends..

I leave at 2:20am and proceed North-Bound on Coors.

I get to Coors/Irvin and notice a Beige Olds Alero with 20" Chrome wheels, a Black 4 Door car (looked like an Alero aswell) also with 20" chrome wheels and a 95ish white Silverado, also with bling wheels driving erratically next to each other.

I am in the middle lane as I approach Coors Bypass infront of Pitre/Cottonwood Mall, and the black car jets to the far left lane, I had my windows down, afterall it was a nice night out. The Beige Alero jumps to the middle lane infront of me. The black car then slows down, I pass them and after 1-2 cars of separation they floor it and as they are passing by they flip me and the beige alero off. The white silverado is a few cars ahead of me in the right lane.

The black car then speeds infront and swerves to the far right lane, the beige alero jumps over aswell behind them, and the truck following.

We get to the red-light at Ellison/Coors, the Beige Alero jumps to the front of the middle lane infront of me, the black car next to them in the right lane, with the white silverado behind them.

Then the passenger from the Alero starts hanging out of the car(had a black wife beater on) and looked like he was yelling at the guys in the black car which had a total of 4 passengers. They exchange words and the guy with the black wife beater looks at me and waives with a sarcastic smile. He then opens the door, jumps out and runs over to the white silverado and reaches in, I thought I was going to see a fight. They said something to eachother and the guy bolts towards my truck.

I shoved the power window buttons forward, and slammed the truck in reverse. The guy jumped on my nerf bars and was slamming on my window/door and was trying to get in. I floored the truck in reverse and went back 20-30 feet as the guy jumped off. He then put his hands up and jumped back in his car and they sped off.

I called the Police and gave them all the information.

Luckily my truck locks the doors automatically after driving 15mph or he might have gotten in.

Now that I am 21, its time to buy that Springfield XD40. Imagining that situation with a car behind me is scary. Atleast 7 dudes, boxed in, and if they had a gun I would have been fucked.

No damage to my truck so I just called it in and gave the Cops all the info they needed.

License Plate on the Beige Alero was GDZ262

Crap now thinking back its either that or JDZ262, one or the other I forget now, but when I called it in I was reading it right off the plate.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Holy shit. Glad your ok Chris, crazy gang bangers

·
Registered
247 Posts
Dam you got lucky usually if your not strapped with some iron they get what they want. Fuck heads like that are why i am a stay at home dad now and can't work anymore. unfortunately the got me and my GTP. Now go get yourself that Springfield XD40 and it will not happen again. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Wow Chris that's intense!!! I'm glad you got out alright though! Brian has an xd 45 :D It may come in Handy in Abq just get your CCW.

·
Phantom
222 Posts
That sucks dood, can't say exactly what I would have done in that situation but glad you got out of it unscathed.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Glad all is ok Chris.

This is why I will leave at least a car length and use either the outside or inside lane. Always leave myself a quick get away route.

You did the right thing Chris. Even if you had a gun, chances are so did the other 7 scumbags.

·
Registered
226 Posts
crazy story man glad your ok, you should have droped it into 4low and monster trucked them.

I get to Coors/Irvin and notice a Beige res-rocket with 20" Chrome rent to own wheels, a Black 4 Door car (looked like an chevy clamato) also with 20" chrome wheels and a 95ish white Silverado, with quince doses driving erratically next to each other.

·
Honda Man
153 Posts
glad your ok bro. Hence why i carry a gun as well. People are stupid out there. My friend was just telling me a story about some punk kids starting shit with him and his friend for no reason. His situation involved guns shootings and car accidents sucks.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Damn, I prolly would have driven forward, tried to drag that motherfucker off on his homeboys car.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
^^^ Thats similar to my set up. And you better believe I would have started spraying as soon as that fucker got out of his vehicle in traffic. There would be seven people dead and one Jaureguiberry to tell the story. Not to mention the streets of ABQ would be a little safer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts