True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left my home on Thurs to head up to Seattle to attended the HIN show. My manager had picked me up and on our way up north the car started acting funny, we got into the right lane and just as we did we looked to the left to see the front driver side tire roll right by us. We were on the freeway going 80 so we pulled off the road to call AAA. He left walking down the freeway until I could no longer see him, The tire rolled down the free way about a mile then over to the on coming traffic. lol

Then again on the way up there we almost got in a few crashes on the freeway... Seattle drivers can not drive at all!!!!

As we were leaving the HIN show a big rig ended up T boning a car... everyone in the car was fine.

It was an interesting and experiencing trip lol

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Wow! sounds fun! lol

·
Phantom
222 Posts
How did your tire come off and your rotors not grind the car to a hault?

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Damm thats crazy...

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Pics?

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
I don't know if I should laugh or not..

just the thought of someones tire going further than the car makes for a funny picture in my head.

But I'm glad you're okay and nothing happened to you. I can imagine that being a very eventful weekend lol

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I know two people that have lost a wheel like that, surprisingly I've never known anyone to crash from it.

No good pics from HIN?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The fender of the car got dented pretty bad I'm not sure how bad the rotor ended up getting but yeah the tire just came off and rolled on by lol. The guy thinks that maybe someone was trying to steel his tires or something. I would post pictures from the show but I must be a retard because I can't get my damn pictures to show on this site. I have them on my myspace page if you really wanna see them its myspace.com/misssupra

1 - 14 of 14 Posts