True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
In the escape or ? Lol
Cobra. Technically can't go faster than 13.5 with no cage in the vert. First time I have taken the car to the track, first time driven on new setup, and first time I have driven it in over a year. I'll mess up for sure.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I should be there in my stock slow ass V for the street fighter class. I have no idea what I am going to run so prolly just donating my money to friken LPorter again

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Cobra. Technically can't go faster than 13.5 with no cage in the vert. First time I have taken the car to the track, first time driven on new setup, and first time I have driven it in over a year. I'll mess up for sure.
Just need a roll bar to 10.99

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
I should be there in my stock slow ass V for the street fighter class. I have no idea what I am going to run so prolly just donating my money to friken LPorter again
Why would you register for that class? I bet that car runs right on the money for slow poke

·
Registered
192 Posts
I hope so guys :) I unfortunately don't think I can possibly win a 4th call out!! I HAVE FUN NO MATTER WHAT !! Somone will get lucky, I'm sure ha ha :headbang:

·
3rd Gear
681 Posts
Im there for this one, no car tho lost motor 2 weeks ago.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts