True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good place or work at an alignment shop? Did a torsion lift on wifes 07 hummer h3 and am now in need of an alignment.

Thanks

·
3rd Gear
1,043 Posts
I use Chet's, they are good but always end up charging extra for some reason. I continue to use them because they do good work.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whats expensive, I've been quoted from $60 all the way to $90 for front end alignment

·
3rd Gear
1,043 Posts
Well an example would be on my SRT-4, they had qouted me $69.99, and I ended up paying $130.00 just because I have adjustable camber bolts and adjustable struts. For my Duramax I was qouted $69.99 over the phone and they charged an extra $40 because it has 20 inch wheels. Go to their website and there is a $10 off coupon. They do good work, but get you everywhere they can.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
American Tire on 528 between Southern and Northern. Worked with that crew for 10 years. Only people I use for alignments.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Chets is all i use...but i know the owners pretty well and they are friends of my family...they are EXPENSIVE but they do a good job...They are off Menaul and Tennesse but if they are too far then American tire would be a great option for the westsiders

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
There is a place on Isleta called Blue Castle literrly there building is a blue castle they do good work too.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank guys, I will make a few calls and get it done asap. No one on the board works at an alignment?tire shop that can give a discount?

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dropped the h3 off on sat at the Blue Castle and they did a great job told me that if I notice anything to bring it back. Best part is price was $65
Thanks turbomusty :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts