True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that was my first meet/call out, awesome time.
But hell.... all of you are lucky you guys left when you did lol...
I was the second to last one to go and I see my friend coming down the street in his srt4, and then like 4 more pull up. I tell them everyone left and then what do you know...
the muthafuckin sheriffs block the damn road off:banghead:
apparently there were some street racers racing near a government shooting range:nono:
Hour later then finally decide to come down the road and then tell us crap.
They were cool about it though... we all walked away freely. I swear though one of the cops wanted to race the srt4:lol::headbang:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
LMAO I talked to the guy in the white SRT that the cop wanted to race. That was hilarious!!! Good thing you guys got away free and clear. Nice.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
i like that spot we need to work on parking i am sure that is what drew attention. find out the hours of the rang and go after they have been closed. we should have hours of uniterrupted fun + the fact i can sit at red line in 6th for about 15 seconds makes the road all right

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
i like that spot we need to work on parking i am sure that is what drew attention. find out the hours of the rang and go after they have been closed. we should have hours of uniterrupted fun + the fact i can sit at red line in 6th for about 15 seconds makes the road all right
Yeah if you can top out and hold it for that long it should be good for just about any car.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
That sucks, although I'm not sure what you're talking about. I was knitting scarves with my grandma all day. Call 867-5309 to speak with my alibi. ;)

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
we were there for a good 3 hours before i left so thats plenty of time. that road blows compared to the other one though

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I know where the range is, and if that road is near the other call out road, then they arent very close to the range. The police range is right next door to Zia, and Zia is right next to the drag strip. You take the same turn up to the track to get to zia, only you take a left right after to turn onto the track road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts