True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was talking to Sean about this earlier. I think we need a Table at the top of the site that is titled "About TSC" or whatever the title should be. It should be something that all new members can and should click on. Inside will be a short synopsis about what TSC is and why we came to be. What our intentions are by making this site and our ideals and beliefs behind it. Think about it, most people that have joined so far are people that know eachother, but what about people farther away when this gets to a national level? When you type truestreetcars.com in the address bar, the site pops up and thats it. There is nothing stating what it is or why it exists. It does not have to be long. perhaps only as long as this first paragraph that I have just finished.

Another idea I have is under the "About TSC" section, there could be a "meet the staff" section. This will have the Administrators and Moderators. A few sentences about our selves, what we drive, what our mods are, and maybe the motorsports we participate in. This will make the site more inviting and the people the don't know us will now know a little about us.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
TSC

Tough Slick Cocky

That's what I live by. I agree though. This site has the best staff and the world needs to know that. Fucken A the world needs to know. I need to stop drinking before I post. Fuck.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TSC

Tough Slick Cocky

That's what I live by. I agree though. This site has the best staff and the world needs to know that. Fucken A the world needs to know. I need to stop drinking before I post. Fuck.
Daahahahaha!

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Great idea.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Keith, don't forget that it has to be well written, informative, to the point, and tactfull.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
You guys will get it figured out...

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would be why I am of assistance to this forum.

Thank you for your cooperation!
Your not the only one on this forum that can spell and use correct grammar!

Good day sir! :ciappa:

·
Registered
406 Posts
This grammar/spelling officer sucks! "Tacfull" isn't spelled that way god dammit! You're badge has been revoked!!!! TACTFUL!

Alex

1 - 20 of 45 Posts