True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
3rd Gear
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a 99 z28 roller 4 sale. I have a 408 LSX motor and a powerglide for sale also.

Roller
I have the cromoly cage from wolfe race craft installed by Mike Warner. The cage is tied into thru the floor sub frame connectors also from wolfe racecraft. The car retains everything else from stock. (interior, cat back, engine harness ans ecu etc.) 3500 OBO

I have a Iron block 408 motor assembled by Anthony Dickson. It has the Luniti rotationg assembly and truck heads that have been ported. It has been freshened up after just been used on a dyno for an article on HP"s turbo ls1 kit. It made 1000 hp on there twin kit. I will let it go for 5000.

Neal racing powerglide paid 2800. will take 1500 Its still brand new SOLD

I also have a Neal Chance converter set up for the 408, powerglide and a 88 mm turbo set up that is new. I will take 1000.

I will send pics on requests except for the motor, I don't have any. We willl have to go see it in person until I get some.

Jeremy 977-0586

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Wow wtf. Little too late I have to say...
Pics of the roller please...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Pics added
More pics please of the interior/undercarriage/ engine compartment if you can...
Do you have the title? And are you willing to take payments?? Was this an auto or 6 speed??

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Oh damn this has a 12 point cage?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I think he told me its an 8 pt when I was at his house. The car is VERY CLEAN without a doubt. Ive seen it a couple times now, definately a great roller for a project car.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
It looks like it has roof and dash bars but I could be wrong...

·
3rd Gear
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The cage is an 8 point. You can go to wolferace craft and click on the f body cage that is good to 8.5 and check it out.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Thats where I was confused when I was talking to ya.. an 8 pt doesnt cert to 8.50's, a 10pt or better is needed IIRC.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Damn it. I want that motor. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts