True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm selling my daily. 1997 Lexus SC 400. One of 52 Royal Saphire Pearl SC's according to wreckless hisself.

Clear title

148,000 miles, still driving it tho so it might change

Motor/transmission and all the drivetrain works flawlessly. The car moves pretty well for its weight. Transmission shifts perfectly. Bone stock

Freezing cold ac, and burning hot climate control

Tan leather interior, 6 way adjustable memory seat, adjustable steering column, sunroof, factory Nakamichi sound system

factory chrome wheels, new tires thanks to AJ before they closed. car gets 19mpg city and 23hwy. Wouldn't have any doubts about driving it countrywide

This car drives and feels like a luxury car. No rattles or squeaks.

Here is what it needs:
The paint does need some tlc as it is oxidized on the front as well as a dent on the passenger door. The right tailight lost its clear lens when someone backed into the car.

Price is: $6000

Contact me at [email protected] or call or text to 505-463-9738.

Thanks for looking!

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Eddie, i haven't been proactively trying to sell it.

I got lomas glass and tint to do a 20% metallic tint all the way around two weeks ago as well as replaced the broken tail light.
The car has painted head lights as well as 6k HID's now which really set it appart from other SC's. Race Fab built a new y pipe without resonators but kept the stock mufflers, sounds good but you can only hear it if the windows and radio are down otherwise its quiet.

I replaced the diff with the one out of my supra since i got a new one on the supra (lower miles, cooling vents)

New kenwood rear speakers.

Some new parts on it, but i wouldn't mind selling it so i can pick up a foxbody

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
pm'ed

(I call debbs)

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
How much are you looking to get now, wanna trade for my tri colored 87-93 converted 85 v6 notch? plus a few dollars?

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
replied to both you guys, we'll set a time so you can check out the car and drive it etc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts