True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW PICS PAGE 3: 96 Mustang GT for sale

PICTURES ON PAGE 3

I have a 96 mustang gt 5spd for 4200 obo with 128K.

The Good:
Does not leak oil at all, no body damage, not a single dent, new paint job, new front KYB shocks, has 4.10 gears, pro 5.0 shifter w/bullit shift knob, steeda clutch cable adjuster w/clutch cable quaderant and adjustable clutch cable, 5 speed, stage 2 clutch, ford racing wires, pi intake manifold, C & L MAF, Bassani X pipe with super 40 flowmasters, AC delete pulley, CAI, lowering springs, Also has new tint, tan leather w/no rips. Comes with pi cams not installed and nitrous adapter plate. Nitrous adapter plate never installed, car has never seen nitrous yet. I just replaced the water pump and thermostate, for preventative maintance, when i did the pi intake manifold swap w/adaptor plates. Has powerwindows, powerlocks, cruisecontrol, driver seat inflates and deflates, mach 1 sound system. Just replaced new turn signal lever multifunction switch unit and also intstalled new black headliner aswell. Also has GT4 rims with BFGoodrich Tread.

The Bad:
AC has been deleted and has the AC delete pulley. Cigarette lighter does not work . It once did have a aftermarket sunroof, it has been covered up cause it started to leak, welded a new section to cover up sunroof, excellent bodywork done (you wouldn't know unless i told you), new headliner and painted whole car to closely match original color (pics on page 3). CEL Light on due to NO CATS i can trade someone for a stock exhaust if the CEL bothers you but it won't sound the same and possibly perform the same.

If your interested we can take it for a test drive and negotiate. My number is 505 480-2684, name is Steven. I live near Montgomery and Carlisle in Albuquerque NM.

This is my daily driver, drive it to and from los lunas and Albuquerque on a weekly basis, motor and tranny run like a champ especially w/the 4.10s, 5spd, pro 5.0, stage 2 clutch, and adjustable clutch cable and quaderant. Shifts through every gear smoothly even at WOT. Basani X pipe and super 40 flow masters sound great. I hate to have to switch it back to stock exhaust but i will if i have too if the CEL light bothers you.

All $$$$$ offers will be considered.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
what about $3800?

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...how about 4700 and ill throw in some some extra tires with it.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I can only come across 4k

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get a loan for $700.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Cant 4k thats all i got man!!!!

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry dude, cant.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Do you got pics i might be able to work something out?

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not off hand and im at work right now. But its laser red with the 96-98 body style with cobra replica wheels. It looks really nice, sounds great, gets better gas milage than my camaro for sure. It doesn't have any cats though so that may be a prob in albs.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I vouche for this car its a good reliable car. Never has given him any prob I know because I helped with most of the mods. I think $4700 is a steal considering its a clean title with a bunch of f'n goodies. Oh and he forgot to say that it also has a SUNROOF which most mustangs that year dont have.

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look at my album if you want to see more pics of the 96 mustang gt.

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Posted new price, $4200 obo.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Again I vouche for this car it look 100 times better then it did in the pic. The wheels are 18'' with a black face and the new paint job in clean as hell. This car is real quick to has nice pick up and it is reliable as fuck he has never had any probs with it.

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
in the op it says $4200 or best offer.. $4000 seems to be a damn good offer.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I think he changed the op from 4,700 to 4,200. Oh and the car no longer has a sunroof.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
No Not fishy, he was having a prob with it closing and leaking a bunch of water. One day he was pissed because of it not closing right and he broke it beyond repair. Then he took it to one of our buddys(Mike) he owns Macco off of San Mateo. Mike went ahead and did all the work to get that bad boy reskined and re-painted. Hince the fresh paint on the car still sounds FISHY well then go fishing but not here lol.

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Yeah no longer has a sunroof. It was aftermarket sunroof and leaked, so i paid some cash from a body shop to weld a new metal piece just to cover the whole. You cant tell what so ever. Just covered the whole, wheeled in a new piece, did the bondo, painted the whole car, took out little dings and dents. You cant tell. I like my hard top back. Looks ten times cleaner. Ill try to get pics up soon. The car looks better than the picture, no lies.

He told me he would never do that much work again for the price he charged me. He really hooked it up and am really happy with the work he did.

Family Business, Mike is owners son and a good friend of mine, does good work.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts