True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I'm Leo, I'm 20 years old and Im new to the site. Here from Albuquerque nm. I got linked here by pun1shr, my other screen name from ls1tech n cz28 is ricekiller28. Anyways I have an 08 r6s that I take to the track often. My best time so far in my stock r6s has been an 11.26 with a 1.7 60 ft. I also have a 95 camaro z28 with a forged 396 lt1 with some LE3 heads, gm 847 cam and a 200 shot I plan on spraying later down the road, and every possible bolt on. Looking to break it into the 10's. I'm just getting finished with this project hoping to get running soon. Looking to make it a fast as helll street car. Maybe some of u seen me at the track in my bike, I'm the short guy with a lynyrd skynyrd helmet with a mohak. Well hoping to meet some of you guys, since I know some of you guys really know your stuff on cars. That way I can get some pointers if I need some help. Thanks in advance.

Ps: I'll post some pics of my car n bike when I get a chance.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
welcome, think I've seen you at the track, that helmet sounds familiar

G

·
Hey everybody I'm Leo, I'm 20 years old and Im new to the site. Here from Albuquerque nm. I got linked here by pun1shr, my other screen name from ls1tech n cz28 is ricekiller28. Anyways I have an 08 r6s that I take to the track often. My best time so far in my stock r6s has been an 11.26 with a 1.7 60 ft. I also have a 95 camaro z28 with a forged 396 lt1 with some LE3 heads, gm 847 cam and a 200 shot I plan on spraying later down the road, and every possible bolt on. Looking to break it into the 10's. I'm just getting finished with this project hoping to get running soon. Looking to make it a fast as helll street car. Maybe some of u seen me at the track in my bike, I'm the short guy with a lynyrd skynyrd helmet with a mohak. Well hoping to meet some of you guys, since I know some of you guys really know your stuff on cars. That way I can get some pointers if I need some help. Thanks in advance.

Ps: I'll post some pics of my car n bike when I get a chance.
ive talked to you at th track good you came over

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
11.2 is pretty quick for a 600, best time I ever seen for a stockish 600 in ABQ is my friends Ninja 636, [email protected] so your definitely kicking some ass. Post up some pics of both rides.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to everyone for welcoming here. Love the site.

he is small guy i would guess 115-120 pounds but non the less he sure is scootin
Yeah I'm bout 120 or so. My best time on season opener at the track was 11.67 but I got a new tire and strapped the front so that helped me much. Just waiting to get the sprockets in. Looking to go mid 10's.

G

·
Thanks to everyone for welcoming here. Love the site.

Yeah I'm bout 120 or so. My best time on season opener at the track was 11.67 but I got a new tire and strapped the front so that helped me much. Just waiting to get the sprockets in. Looking to go mid 10's.
what do you MPH, also wha tgearing are you going to be running?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what do you MPH, also wha tgearing are you going to be running?
Right now on my best run I did 101.4 in 1/8 and 125.0 in the 1/4. I'm getting a 15-50 with a 520 conversion on the gearing.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah it's crazy, there was this r6 there with an exhaust, some race fairings, and a sprocket change running about the same time as I was, but the weight factor does count so much though. The stock gearing is 14-48. I just did the -1 +2 change to see what I can get out of it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I messed up, the stock gearing is 16-48.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
welcome..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to TSC.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks again to everyone, hoping to meet a couple of you in person.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts