True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These two vehicles belong to the owner of Xessive Motorsports. This guy has been the only person to touch my car since I bought it in 2000. The first video is his 347 trans am with 200 shot. Unfortunately he sold it to some guys from Georgia off of LS1Tech.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crKifzjdEGc"]YouTube - 9 Second Trans Am[/ame]

This is another one of his vehicles and probably the most impressive. Everyone knows this truck from San Antonio to South Texas! It's a stock bottom end 5.3 litre 2008 Chevy truck. It's a killer setup. 75 shot off the line spools up the single turbo to about 14 psi for two seconds. Then the nitrous turns off and the methane kicks in and boost goes up to 19 psi! All this on a stock bottom end 5.3 with less than 3000 miles on the clock!!! Didn't go 10's on these passes but his best is a 10.8x.

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Casper08-New-Best-NBS-53L_168625.htm"]Casper-08 New Best!! NBS Single Turbo 5.3L- Video[/ame]

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Those things are sick!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
The driver of the truck needs to learn how to stage it!!! lol. Sick cars though.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
ta had some staging issues to, dude just to anxious to get off the line. Those are both sick cars.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I want that truck!:headbang:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The driver of the truck needs to learn how to stage it!!! lol. Sick cars though.
Nah, he knows what he's doing. The truck is really low so the air dam under the front bumper sets off the staging lights. It's hard to tell if he's staging with the tires or the air dam so he has to inch back and forth. The guy running the tree knows that truck so he helps him out when he drives up. As for the T/A, he was just nervous because that was the first time spraying and the trans brake! LOL

What I love about that truck is besides the Bogarts, the truck looks and sounds like a 15 second truck. Can't hear the cam AT ALL!!! I've never heard anything like it. Full weight plus a sound system which the guy never uses because he don't know how! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts