True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a moment to remember.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Yea remember the lost and predict the future

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I saw people jumping out the windows on TV last night...wtf...imagine how bad it must have been inside for a perfectly "sane" person to jump out of an 80th story window...like whoa..... :(

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Yep. I remember that day very well. It was the day I graduated Tech School in the USAF. I got my certificate and then saw the news. That was one crazy day in the US Military.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
You gotta be fucking kidding me.

The people that make those videos are the same jackasses that see Jesus in a tortilla.

You are one of those people that pay $5 to see Jesus in a tortilla.

·
Registered
226 Posts

The people that make those videos are the same jackasses that see Jesus in a tortilla.

Actually the person who made this documentary is Peter Joseph, and no I wouldnt spend a penny to see jesus anywhere. The documentary does have a big conspiracy fallowing behind it, but it also has alot of good points as well. maybe everyone should try watching it before judging it? It only takes common sense to see that things do not match up.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
I have watched it. Nonsense.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I'm laughing so hard right now.

·
Phantom
222 Posts
your ignorant.

Im not a "conspiracy theriosts" by far. There are many details about 9/11 left unsolved and hidden.
I already did this whole thing on RSW, but I agree with you, a lot of things didn't match up and still don't and I refuse to believe what fox news says to be true.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have watched it. Nonsense.
Im not saying Bush or our government is behind 9/11 but they are hiding many things about it. I dought the american public will ever hear what really happend and who was really behind it. The worst part is most of the public could care less.

·
Herpes Free
63 Posts
The way I understand it:
-Some muslim/arab shitheads hijacked planes
-They flew said planes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon
-The buildings caught on fire and burned until the steel structure became too hot to maintain its strength
-The buildings fell down and a bunch of people died
So what about that is unclear? I think the most upsetting thing is that a significant portion of the general public believes and is fascinated by this anti-american fucktarded conspiracy theory of something that happened less than 10 yeas ago. I dont remember hearing a god damn thing about a staged demolition until several years after. I guess thats how long it took to forget what really happened and lose touch with reality.

Thats fucking stupid.

·
Registered
226 Posts
The way I understand it:
-The buildings caught on fire and burned until the steel structure became too hot to maintain its strength

So what about that is unclear? I think the most upsetting thing is that a significant portion of the general public believes and is fascinated by this anti-american fucktarded conspiracy theory of something that happened less than 10 yeas ago. I dont remember hearing a god damn thing about a staged demolition until several years after. I guess thats how long it took to forget what really happened and lose touch with reality.

Thats fucking stupid.
*half of the so called "hijackers" are still alive to this day
*the pentagon was never hit by a plane.
*yes thats whats in the 9/11 commission but they completely neglect to even speak about why the steal beams in the basement floors had remains of molten steal and traces of thermite.
*those buildings where not brought down because planes flew into them. Its scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.
Most of the 9/11 commission is unclear and false.

·
Herpes Free
63 Posts
*half of the so called "hijackers" are still alive to this day
Bullshit. How do you know? Because some dumb ass video on youtube says so?

*the pentagon was never hit by a plane.
Bullshit again. I'm pretty sure it was. Let me guess, the video says so, and you assume it must be true?

*yes thats whats in the 9/11 commission but they completely neglect to even speak about why the steal beams in the basement floors had remains of molten steal and traces of thermite.
More bullshit. Says who?

*those buildings where not brought down because planes flew into them. Its scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.
Whats scientifically impossible is the notion that the US government could have orchestarted and executed this entire massively intricate plan completely flawlessly without a single person around the WTC noticing anything out of the ordinary and without anyone involved coming forward after the fact.

Thats beyond impossible. Thats fucking ridiculous. Anyone that believes there is a conspiracy is a complete tard. Probably the same kind of tard that believes the moon landing was staged. This is a kind of stupidity that cannot be helped. I dont know what to tell you mang.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts