True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear with me, the vid is a little old and was originally posted up on that other site, so It needs a little work but, It still gets the point across!
So here it is.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It put down like 579hp and 612tq to the wheels...And he babied it across the 1320 in 12.6 at 121mph.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well stock 4bolt 350, scat forged crank and rods, diamond dished blower pistons and gapless rings. ported Iron GM vortech heads and a blow through holley. Heres some pics...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He must have had no traction, that 100 shot didn't do shit for him.
exactly, you can totally hear him spinning

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
I think hes selling it

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
yeah bro he did sell it. he sold it 2 weeks ago actually i believe. its a bad ass car he built all him self from the ground up. we custpomized alot of shit in that motor bay to fit those damn turbos. i believe i have the vid of the dyno let me try to find it and ill post it.

but i definetly hate all those vids... well a fewq of them cause that is before i got my new carb and new manifold. which dropped me like .7. that mustang that smoked me is behind me till 4th now and then comes up right next to me. i need to get some more vids out there. i will do my best to get more out and make another video sneek peek of my car. or ill will just come to some meets or street races. i did race a 347 the other day at street races that runs 12.4 on radials. we are dead even till 4th and i pull by a bumper or so. so i am hopin if i get some MT's i can run some mid 12's.

o and yeah that run at the track with the 100 shot was shit!! i need tires!! i just got a bottle heater and full throttle switch so it will run much better on spray now. after one spray woth no heater it gets pointless. get cold and no pressure.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol Yea nice one Kyle...

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
I raced joe on the freeway about a year ago and he got out but i walked past him. Kinda surprised me lol

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
I raced joe on the freeway about a year ago and he got out but i walked past him. Kinda surprised me lol
wait what suprised you how fast he was or how you beat him?
vinny right? i believe that is your name correct me if im wrong i just was making sure. cause i know sean frankie and pink always talk about you but i dont think ive actually met you. we should get out there one day bro and race. maybe at streets cause i know your always there so maybe ill pop up next weekend. it will give me incentive to work on my car lol.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do you got it? i sent it to you didnt i back when we went? look for it too cause i cant find it anywhere
Dude. You told me you didnt get it on video!!!! WTF I would have posted it awhile ago if I ever got it. Did you get it on video?? If you did, find it and send it to me!!!

I was riding with Joe that night, And here are the vids...(camera phone)

this one, I kinda pulled the camera away from your car vinny once we put about 2 cars on you, but you can hear when you pass us like 5 seconds later lol.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
yeah i did too tell you!!! i got it on my phone.. but i dont know where it is. maybe cris has it i dunno lol. i need to find it though. itts a sick dyno run sounds insane

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well no shit, Asshole. I wanted to see it so bad....GRRRRRR!! Pissin me off foolio.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts