True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pics of the camaro engine twin 76 mm only looking for 1000HP on the street

Attachments

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops it loaded upside down can a moderator turn it right side up for me?

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another upside down picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Got 'em all flipped. :thumbsup:

:lol: I can't help but laugh at the casual "only looking for 1000HP on the street" comment. That is so SICK!!!

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
that thing is gonna be sick for sure! what trans you gonna run? what the suspension setup gonna be like?

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Turbo 400 with gear vendors overdrive unit. Full air ride all the way around. Art morrisson Front frame with c5 corvette spindles and control arms. Rear is ford 9" with DSC for link street supension. DSE stainless steel tank with triple 255lph in tank pumps by FORE precision.com Tires are Nitto Drag radialsmon rear 335 x 18 rears and nitto 555's 245 x18 fronts with proline rims I figure 80K to build by the time I am done. I picked this engine because it is so rare most peole dont even know what it is. I have to thank Calloway corvette and linginfeler perfomance for their help on the engine. Factory with 16 injectors.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
dirty! thats what i like to hear. is it an lt5? how do you even go about acquiring one? big money, i'm sure....

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Thats sick man good luck with the build.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
ZR1 engine FTW!

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Unless my eyes deceive me, that's an LT5?

You = nuts.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
This is gonna be one bad bitch once its done...

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Omar whats wrong with the LT5 it is a great motor easily can take 1000HP

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
ive seen a few cars dip into the 8's on 17's....

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
That is way sick! Let me know if you need some cherry paint on that thing before it hits the street!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is way sick! Let me know if you need some cherry paint on that thing before it hits the street!

We might talk I need yellow paint with some type of black stripe. With what I am doing Car Craft is interested in a feature when it is done.

Oh i also mintubed it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts