1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
Awesome vids, but that Camaro = WEIRD. Beautiful car, just not something I would do to an American muscle icon like the first generation Camaro.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice videos!! I agree with BAFRAID
Yea I have mixed feelings about that car. It just doesnt sound right! when you see a 1st gen camaro like that you expect it to be a big block or at least a small block chevy, but pop the hood and there lies an inline six from toyota?? Not my cup of tea. It is a beautiful car non the less.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
The camaro is no Fox. The "an engine is an engine" rule DOES NOT apply for classic Muscle. I wouldn't even drop a bbc in my Olds much less a non-American boat anchor.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ Lol ya good point.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
The camaro is no Fox. The "an engine is an engine" rule DOES NOT apply for classic Muscle. I wouldn't even drop a bbc in my Olds much less a non-American boat anchor.

I believe the guy that owns the Camaro also owns a business that gets it majority of its money from Supra and Supra related parts. I dont care much for 1st gen Camaros. I like the older Mopars better or my favorite a Chevy II. But calling a 2JZ a boat anchor is very far from the truth. I am willing to bet that motor is capable of 4 times the power level of the original stock motor and 5 times more relaible. Only trade off being low end power which is a turbo swap away.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That vid of Anthony D. is sweeeet! Speaking of him, the other day I was dicking around looking up some of my friends driving records on the courts website, and I thought I would check his out because I heard somewhere he got his license suspended indefinetly for street racing....yea holy shit. And I thought 14 tickets on my record was bad. OMG.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts