True Street Car Forums banner
461 - 469 of 469 Posts

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
That M3 sure fuckin moves :beer:.....was that after u converted to auto?
Thanks man, yeah it was one of the first passes i made in it , haven't tested in a while, the auto is great but it has its drawbacks, trans temp is a big one especially if it gets daily driven. Best it did was 5.7 on a manual but they lasted a few hits then boom

·
WICKED ZR1
118 Posts
Thanks man, yeah it was one of the first passes i made in it , haven't tested in a while, the auto is great but it has its drawbacks, trans temp is a big one especially if it gets daily driven. Best it did was 5.7 on a manual but they lasted a few hits then boom
I bet those trannys dont last that's a lot of power your making on the M3 ...

·
Haters Drive Me
1,535 Posts
Thanks... been trying to work out all the bugs from the previous owner and shops that last worked on the car, must say the car has come along way from what it was. David ( Sycho Tuned) has been awesome with his knowledge on getting the car where it is right now. Tuning is Key
Thanks for the kind words Matt and thanks for the opportunity. It has been a pleasure getting to work with such an awesome car. :headbang:

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
It should be updated. If you guys want on the list add all the information in your posts.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Trey just went 3.00 gonna do one more pass and hopefully get a 2.9x

461 - 469 of 469 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.