True Street Car Forums banner
421 - 440 of 469 Posts

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
who said mine needs to rest? Station wagons drive 30 miles to the track, bust off a 9, then drive 30 miles home, picking up groceries at whole foods on the way back. :lol:
Brian does that too

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
I drive 80 miles bust off a whopping 12 and then drive 80 miles home :lol:
Don't know if you remember Joe's red gto. I think the car is actually local to you now. He drove that bitch back and forth from taos to Albuquerque all the time. Went 10.60s on a stock ls2 and a 4lshitty and drove it home without even changing tires

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Don't know if you remember Joe's red gto. I think the car is actually local to you now. He drove that bitch back and forth from taos to Albuquerque all the time. Went 10.60s on a stock ls2 and a 4lshitty and drove it home without even changing tires
Yeah suncoaststg5 or whatever his screen name is has it, good friend of mine, been to the track a few times but never on all of it I don't think. He drives it all over one of the faster cars in little ol grants

·
EliteRacingNM
294 Posts
Well since the topic came up... lol everytime you see my car in ABQ or at ABQ Drag Way. I drive it 100miles on Hoosiers QTP to run a 10.5 which is at least 6 track passes on all of it. Then drive it 100miles back home sucking down a half tank of E-85 each way. Pretty Reliable Street Car.

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Well since the topic came up... lol everytime you see my car in ABQ or at ABQ Drag Way. I drive it 100miles on Hoosiers QTP to run a 10.5 which is at least 6 track passes on all of it. Then drive it 100miles back home sucking down a half tank of E-85 each way. Pretty Reliable Street Car.
Not bad tire swap?

·
To Each His Own
897 Posts
who said mine needs to rest? Station wagons drive 30 miles to the track, bust off a 9, then drive 30 miles home, picking up groceries at whole foods on the way back. :lol:

That's what I'm talkin about! :headbang:

·
EliteRacingNM
294 Posts
Nope. Shows up airs the tires down and makes a pass
Yes sir. Then after my last pass I go air the tires back up at the tech booth.

Go through those Hoosiers pretty fast then no?
Auctually they lasted me about 20 track passes with burnouts and I couldn't count how many street pulls lol but I say they do pretty damn good. Lol

421 - 440 of 469 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.