True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXxYDBUrzYU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXxYDBUrzYU[/ame]

:driving:

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
humm... that's a bit quicker than that BL Poopra! Sweet!

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
That car is very impressive, but I don't understand what it has to do with the Boost Logic Supra.

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
That car is very impressive, but I don't understand what it has to do with the Boost Logic Supra.
Nothing. We've just been too nice to each other this year and I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

I've been a little preoccupied with the "accelerated natural attrition" at Intel, but if I keep my job.... It's back on buddy! :driving:

Later,

Greg

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
They are 315's Joe!!!!

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
looks like a drag radial street car if i've ever seen one... :drunk::drunk::driving::headbang:

Attachments

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Indeed it is. The Supra was factory(built) 6-speed and factory rear end. Find me a stanf that goes 7's on a factory(built) 6-speed and factory rear end. :driving:

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Indeed it is. The Supra was factory(built) 6-speed and factory rear end. Find me a stanf that goes 7's on a factory(built) 6-speed and factory rear end. :driving:

You have to have a full floating rear end to pass the sub 7.50 tech so it would be impossible to have a factory rear end in a tech legal car. Transmission... ehhh... How many "factory(built)" powerglides are behind fast cars? Probably out numbers the number of Toyota 6-speeds don't you think?

Why don't the Poopra's play with these cars? The Fords and Chevs are running quicker than pro stock on a treaded radial tire. That's bad ass!

Later,

Greg

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
You have to have a full floating rear end to pass the sub 7.50 tech so it would be impossible to have a factory rear end in a tech legal car. Transmission... ehhh... How many "factory(built)" powerglides are behind fast cars? Probably out numbers the number of Toyota 6-speeds don't you think?

Why don't the Poopra's play with these cars? The Fords and Chevs are running quicker than pro stock on a treaded radial tire. That's bad ass!

Later,

Greg
I'm definitely not arguing with you lol. I just this this is apples to oranges. I just wanna see the stang guys use their own factory 6 speed (like toyota does) and there own off the shelf factory rear end ( like toyota does) and bust off a 7 second pass. Even if its a 7.9x. That would be bad-ass.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts

Later,

Greg
haha. what stock case glide cars do you see going 7's? I'm pretty sure that when they say "stock" 6-speed, that they mean ALL STOCK...bellhousing to tailshaft. :drunk:

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
haha. what stock case glide cars do you see going 7's? I'm pretty sure that when they say "stock" 6-speed, that they mean ALL STOCK...bellhousing to tailshaft. :drunk:

SSShhhhh, he might find out they are full weight too lol.

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Nice fucking car. I want to see a stock block/stock trans mustang beat a stock block/stock trans Supra :)

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the first 6sec drag radial pass. I could of sworn I saw one before...don't remember where though. Meh fucker can still go faster too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts