Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Fuck 'em, they don't control the price.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
No, it's always higher in Artesia. Usually 20 cents higher than Roswell. Today is the first time since I've lived in Roswell that the prices were the same in both towns.

Hell Alamogordo is just as cheap as Albuquerque, what's up with that!

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
what fucken pussies. we need to stop letting them try to run our counrty and run our own. besides we are their whole income so they have to work with us or they dont get apid at all. it funny how they act like they arent making much money but yet they are still bringing in the billions probably

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
I hope it stays down but I am sure once people start making more money it will go up.
I am one of those guys that thinks that the price of gas is raised and lowered when ever the oil companies want to do so. I really think its funny that has soon a bush got into office the gas prices went through the roof and now that he is leaving it goes down. I know it a dumb ass idea but its still hard not to think that it doesnt have any thing to do with the fact that all his supporters are oil people.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
You're right, it is a dumb ass idea.

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
now if only race gas will go down in price... the SRT has been thirsty for some...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts