True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4l60e transmission out of a 1996 corvette has about 40,000 miles on it comes with i believe something around a 2000 stall converter good condition

$400 obo e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
Hey Vinny, buy this instead of wasting your money of performabuilt shit! ;)

EDIT: Fail on my part, that won't even work in Vinny's car lol. Still... My point has been made.

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
so i herd you had a visitor today
I sure did :)
It's not worth my time, he's already had a car burned down, that didn't teach him anything, and the fucker that burned his car was willing to do time for that lol.
But I do appreciate him coming to visit me. Warms my heart.

G

·
It's not worth my time, he's already had a car burned down, that didn't teach him anything, and the fucker that burned his car was willing to do time for that lol.
it probably warmed your pants with the shit you took when you saw him :lol:

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
Not really. I don't really understand why you think I would be afraid. But hey, we all can't be fucking badasses like you right? ;)

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Teach me anything? lol, he did me a favor. Difference between that situation and this one, I know who you are and I already know you are too big of a bitch to do anything. If you wont stand up for yourself when someone gets in your face, you sure wont burn a car down. You are nothing but a bitch.

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
Teach me anything? lol, he did me a favor. Difference between that situation and this one, I know who you are and I already know you are too big of a bitch to do anything. If you wont stand up for yourself when someone gets in your face, you sure wont burn a car down. You are nothing but a bitch.
No, I'm just not really concerned with you and your big mouth. If YOU'RE not such a bitch, then why didn't ya just hit me in the 1st place? I was talking shit in the first place right? ;)

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Ya talkin shit on the internet, but when it comes down to it in person, you are a fucking pussy ass bitch. Keep running your mouth and see what happens you ****** ass bitch. You and your car have a lot in common.. Both flamming pussies so fuck you

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
This thread ------ delivers!!!!

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
Ya talkin shit on the internet, but when it comes down to it in person, you are a fucking pussy ass bitch. Keep running your mouth and see what happens you ****** ass bitch. You and your car have a lot in common.. Both flamming pussies so fuck you
Bitch seems to be the only word you know.... Be more inventive please, you're boring me. If you're such a hardass, why didn't you just whup the shit outta me then and there? :whogives:

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
We should take some boxing gloves to the next meet.:boxing:

G

·
No, I'm just not really concerned with you and your big mouth. If YOU'RE not such a bitch, then why didn't ya just hit me in the 1st place? I was talking shit in the first place right? ;)
you are the one that said that you would break his jaw and when the time came to do something you bitched out.

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
you are the one that said that you would break his jaw and when the time came to do something you bitched out.
Now, if you knew how to read you illiterate fuck, you would have read "Maybe your dad will pay for your broken jaw just like he paid for that Cobra of yours."

So... Where does it say I'm going to do anything? Back to 3rd grade for you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts