True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Either that mustang is really slow, or that Camaro is ridiculously fast. Cuz on motor he barely got pulled by a F1A charged Mach1??!! Weird

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
yeah well true probably mustang is very f'n slow cause no camaro could do that to a mustang that was fast:ciappa:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
wow just shut up right now...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah well true probably mustang is very f'n slow cause no camaro could do that to a mustang that was fast:ciappa:
HA! an You Said Get a NutStain/ I Mean Mustang.I Told You They Were Slower!!Even with an F1Charger:ciappa:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
thats a weak mach IMO. Assuming the 402 car was making even 550whp on motor (which i doubt), he still should have gotten pulled easily by an F1 mach making any sort of use of that size blower.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
thats a weak mach IMO. Assuming the 402 car was making even 550whp on motor (which i doubt), he still should have gotten pulled easily by an F1 mach making any sort of use of that size blower.

Bingo.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Think We Gotta Winner Boyys!!:headbang:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts