True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I totally just heard the X-files song in the back of my mind after reading this! LOL!

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Its pretty amazing, to bad we will never know if it still exists. Its taken millions of years for the light from the planets to reach us. For all we know it might not even exist by now.
That's so fucking weird...the universe is confusing as hell!! lol

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Crazy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think it very possible according to science there are so many different solar systems out there. Who knows if there inhabited, but there has to be some that are inhabitable. Im sure mankind will find a way to live somewhere else eventually.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think it very possible according to science there are so many different solar systems out there. Who knows if there inhabited, but there has to be some that are inhabitable. Im sure mankind will find a way to live somewhere else eventually.
Who knows maybe, but as for right now there isnt a material that can power anything to the speed of light. Even if we did find something it would be far to long for one humans life span to even see it. It would take an "alien space craft" or possible a delorean to get us there.:ciappa:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Who knows maybe, but as for right now there isnt a material that can power anything to the speed of light. Even if we did find something it would be far to long for one humans life span to even see it. It would take an "alien space craft" or possible a delorean to get us there.:ciappa:
True true but, look how far we have came in the last 50 or so years with our technology. Supposebly when the aliens crash landed in roswell which who knows if its true or not, our technological advances have sky rocketed since then and before that it took us thousands of years to even start figuring out stuff like that But, like you said we might need a delorean or alien space craft lol

·
Registered
226 Posts
True true but, look how far we have came in the last 50 or so years with our technology. Supposebly when the aliens crash landed in roswell which who knows if its true or not, our technological advances have sky rocketed since then and before that it took us thousands of years to even start figuring out stuff like that But, like you said we might need a delorean or alien space craft lol
true dat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts