2,814 Posts
Oasis Smoke Shops will cover 4 Free Car Washes
Oasis Hookah Lounge will cover 4 Free Flash Lights
Oasis Vape will cover 4 Free Jack Stands

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
All those who have, or would like to, sponsor 4 free. Please PM me with details so we can get the stuff gathered up. My brother will be happy to come get it from your place of business if necessary.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
BUMP

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Got 4 free men's leather wallets and 4 free K-Mart gift cards sponsored by Pro_Street_Racing.

Also in the works is "4 free" tool kits.

Come on guys, time is a wasting. I NEED YOUR HELP!!

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks to Discount Tire for providing gifts and prizes! When I get back to Roswell, I'll pick them up.

I STILL need a 13.50 and 14.50 sponsor!! Ideas anyone? Hit up your sources for sponsors! PLEASE!

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
4 Free! Come on guys one week left. What do you have four of? Something? Anything?

4 free bottles of wax
4 free case of oil
4 free bottles of armor all
4 free bottles of windshield washer fluid
4 free gift certificated to Dions
4 free of anything car guys and gals would love to have

ONE WEEK LEFT! Help me out! PLEEEEZE!

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Those of us that committed to this, please drop off the remaining three items (or a 8 1/2" X 11" gift certificate or similar) at Yearwood. Please get this done ASAP. I will be going to Albuquerque for All Out All Out and would like to pick up everything then and get the fliers done immediately thereafter for the July No-Bull. Yearwood will keep the items or gift certificates until I can go buy and pick them up.

THANKS to everyone that has helped out.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Those of you who have committed to donate, PLEASE have your items (or gift certificates) to Yearwood performance Center before Friday July 12th. If you missed the 1st one, then you need only bring three of your items for the remaining three No Bull races this season. THANK YOU!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts