True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 75 Chrysler Cordoba with a 360 small block. I have upgraded the intake and the carb, but was just curious where i might be able to find a supercharger that would fit my car. I assumed that since it is a 75 and a commom engine it would be easy to find.. not so much. :shrug:

G

·
I have a 75 Chrysler Cordoba with a 360 small block. I have upgraded the intake and the carb, but was just curious where i might be able to find a supercharger that would fit my car. I assumed that since it is a 75 and a commom engine it would be easy to find.. not so much. :shrug:
call up procharger im sure they will get you fixed up

·
Registered
706 Posts
Dyers Blowers.com

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dyers Blowers.com
Thank you, both. This is more what i was looking for. I am strongly considering it, but there is much more that i need to do before that. I may just look for other ways to increase the power due to funding.

G

·
Thank you, both. This is more what i was looking for. I am strongly considering it, but there is much more that i need to do before that. I may just look for other ways to increase the power due to funding.
NOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
No, not knowing anything about nitrous i would kill my car.
whats there to know get a simple plate kit put in the jets they tell you to and SPRAY THE HOUSE DOWN i would also keep it around 100 shot, and pull 2-4 degrees of timing and run 91 octane and it will live forever and it will be fun

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats there to know get a simple plate kit put in the jets they tell you to and SPRAY THE HOUSE DOWN i would also keep it around 100 shot, and pull 2-4 degrees of timing and run 91 octane and it will live forever and it will be fun
Isnt there things that need to be upgraded to be able to handle the nitrous even with just 100 shot? What are they? :) I would love to put it in my car, I love doing stuff to my car that i have never done. I learn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts