True Street Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Got some better seats, a bigger in tank style fuel pump, I got rid of the 42lb injectors I had and picked up some 60lb instead, few gauges, edelbrock performer heads, and finally got the motor put in. Going to invest in some MLS head gaskets and will finish putting it all together..

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm pushing to be there man, all I really needa do is wire her up, get mass air flow meter and harness and a tune.. should be able to get it done before May Is over hopefully! Oh and still need to order a Y pipe.

·
Registered
246 Posts
yes sir, ill be soldering in the mass air meter harness, wiring the MSD box this week.. i still need to have the L shaped charge pipe worked on, i need it cut and a flange welded on for the Pro-M meter also before getting a tune.. can you reccomend anyone that can cut and weld alluminum well?

·
Registered
246 Posts
sadly life happens and your un able to throw the required stacks of cash required for your build so thats why my project has not had any up-dates.. have not given up on it!! I just had to almost put the project to a complete hold due to lack of funds and other nonsense requiring my money to go else where...sob story aside, i got my Y pipe in today and, and the last thing needed to get done to the car is some work done to my charge pipe so the MAF flange can be seated on the pipe then the car is officially mass air swapped and i can then save up for a tune, which will cost what i imagine in my brain around 1,000$? i heard that the chip i need for the tune is the majority of the cost. i want to take it to either Dyno Edge, or Motiva. im not sure if one is better than the other but i hear countless good things about Chris and have wittnessed his black magic first hand.

·
Registered
246 Posts
not really lol....simply said not sure if one is better than the other, implying i know nothing about motiva brotha. im not trying to disrepect anybody :(

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.