True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
I'm interested, I'l see if I can take these off your hands, I'll let you know. Would these work good tubeless for a manual car with no rim screws?

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
I'm interested, I'l see if I can take these off your hands, I'll let you know. Would these work good tubeless for a manual car with no rim screws?

use tubes.. yes, to everything else..

·
2,937 Posts
Eff the tubes, he doesn't need them unless he is going to be driving the car all the time on them. Will be fine for track purposes. Get them Eddie.
neg.:nono: at 10psi or below tires will want to spin on the wheel when he's dumping the clutch at 6500rpm plus slicks will leak air without them.. at the same time eddie already had tubes laying around somewhere that will work.. i say get them and put da tubez in.

·
2,937 Posts
Yes, might call him.. 299-3313

·
spoolin'
94 Posts
did you sell the slicks already?

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I run tubes with everything other than radials. If I had radials on a car that made a ton of power, I would run tubes in them too.
Screwing the tires on to the rims will increase the life of the tube... unless you like to tear valve stems and drive down the return road on flat tires (Which I've done before). :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts