True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dude is gonna be dead from a heart attack come tomorrow.

Yahoo! News said:
Pa. man chews through belly-busting, 15-lb. burger

CLEARFIELD, Pa. - It took Brad Sciullo 4 hours and 39 minutes to finish a marathon. A meat marathon, that is. The 5-foot-11, 180-pound western Pennsylvania chef is the first person to eat a monstrosity called the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser: a 15-pound burger with toppings and a bun that brought the total weight to 20.2 pounds.

The mountain of beef is the product of Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, about 100 miles northeast of Pittsburgh in Clearfield.

Sciullo, 21, of Uniontown, said he was surprised he finished the sandwich Monday. "About three hours into it, things got tough," he said.

When asked what possessed him to eat a burger that big, Sciullo said: "I wanted to see if I could."

The burger included a bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and relish, pub owner Dennis Liegey said.

For completing the challenge in the under-five-hour time limit, Sciullo won $400, three T-shirts, a certificate "and a burger hangover, as I call it," Liegey said.

·
costume loser tidal
18 Posts
It's always the skinny dudes that can eat a sh¡tload!

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
i dont think i could eat for 4 hours straight...

that guy musta been blazed off his ass...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Holy fuck, he had to have shit at least 5+ times during eating that thing. There's no way you can hold 20lbs worth of grease and meat and 4 cups of condiments, lol.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Thats fucking crazy. Wonder if he had to do it with all those condiments.. Mustard and relish FTL..

Mad props to that fucker. I agree with Clipse, the 1lb burger at Fudds is a challenge.
01ws6 straight failed at that last night.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
5+ shits and a pound of mary j had to have been smoked. Thats straight insane.

01ws6 ate half of a 1 pound burger

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
And I thought the one-pound burgers at Fuddrucker's are big, thats just CRAZY.
Hell ya the Fudd 1lb went down to me..That was alot..But compared to that guy aint shit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts