1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Don't Tread On Me
56 Posts
Well, they have Grabber Blue paint option, a glass roof option, rear camera, other cool options, but still weak ass horsepower!!!!!!! Arrrrgghhhhhhhh...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
GAY GAY GAY!!!! jk looks cool, but I dont like the rear end... And the gauges look like the new camaro's

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Ford needs to get with the program and make the 5.4 the base engine. DOHC NA on gt's and SC on cobras

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Ford is fucking up imo. It looks like the current mustang with shrunken front and rear lights. Looks like shit.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
GAY GAY GAY!!!! jk looks cool, but I dont like the rear end... And the gauges look like the new camaro's
but of course better because they are in a mustang

Ford is fucking up imo. It looks like the current mustang with shrunken front and rear lights. Looks like shit.
yeah i agree. i was thinking the same thing. weird how they just shrunk em. also those wheels look the exact same as GTO rims. i dont like

·
Registered
311 Posts
Overall I like it, I do think they could have done better, but I dont think they made it look worse atleast. Power is sad though.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Well, they have Grabber Blue paint option, a glass roof option, rear camera, other cool options, but still weak ass horsepower!!!!!!! Arrrrgghhhhhhhh...
the 5.0 is suppose to be out next year and considering havent gone up in weight but 35 lbs itll do alright then

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They have that 6.2 liter engine thats gonna be in the SVT raptor truck. Hopefully THAT will make it to the GT, but odds are it'll be in a special edition, and a 3-valve to start. Who knows if we'll see a 6.2 DOHC in a mustang.

G

·
I agree with finchstang all they did was shrink the front end. It looks about the same as the ones now. I was expecting something way better than that.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Big time, and bring back SVT instead of this pseudo-Shelby thang...
svt would be awesome. i would love to see a mach in the newer body style.......or cobra......

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
I almost thought that was a need for speed in-game commercial or something due to all the cg animation.....

I dig.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
shit you think that thing would make it into a UH OH NEED 4 SPEED VIDEO GAME? maybe

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
The car is a tad more true to the original concept and actually more like the GT500 overall.

For all you crybabies whining about it not being very different, 2010 was only going to be a freshening of the Mustang, always has been. No one ever said it was a redesign.

Now that Brian Wolfe is the head of Ford Racing (you modern "Mustang guys" better know who that is) you can expect a LOT more out of them. I wouldn't worry about the car not starting with quite as much power as the competition, no one keeps their cars stock anyway.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
^damn, Mr. know it all over here...jk

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
well the way i see it...they had to make an equal for chevy's new v6 camaro :lol:

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
well the way i see it...they had to make an equal for chevy's new v6 camaro :lol:
yeah the v6 mustang :drunk: you do realize the huge weight difference right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts