True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im sitting in traffic listening to my new baby's massaging idle on arenal and isleta when i see i beatifull orange car, i couldnt make sense of it at first. As i got closer i realized it was the new Camaro SS. I reved it at him and he just smiled. Its nice and all but in person to me it aint all that amazing, i just like my new car more maybe.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
yeah, they're way too big. Haven't seen the orange one but saw a red one at the track and Reliable Chevy last Friday, a white one at Galles Chevrolet. Cool car but not for the price and the 5k over msrp

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
the weight is rediculous on those things

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea the only thing i like is the drivetrain, and maybe the interior

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm a Chevy guy and a BIG '69 Camaro fan, but I just can't get my head around the 2010 Camaro. It's, well, it just isn't what it could have been. I think Chevy is expecting alot from the Camaro and it just isn't gonna happen. JMO.

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
*Lucille buys new red Camaro*

*Lucille drops off said Camaro at Solid Tech...*

Solid Tech... Where amazing happens....

:camaro:

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
I think they look amazing, but they really let me down with the weight. I had actually planned to pick an SS (or maybe ZR1/Z28/high hp model) as another DD, but they totally lost me with the weight. I think the new stangs are still like 3600lbs or so, not sure why they couldnt have stuck around there.

The fact they have 100 more hp than the last models and run the same times (if not slower) is just ridiculous.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
its just another friggin car...they arent that fast, they dont look that great IMO from what i have seen and there are more than a few running around denver, and they are WAY over priced. Give me a SRT8 or a gt500 anyday...hell a vette is more appealing than the new camaro's are.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
its just another friggin car...they arent that fast, they dont look that great IMO from what i have seen and there are more than a few running around denver, and they are WAY over priced. Give me a SRT8 or a gt500 anyday...hell a vette is more appealing than the new camaro's are.
Yea for twice the price. And 50 less hp. :gay:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts