True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do this, but I MAY need extra cash to close on a house. I'm not sure yet, but my bank is being a little Jewish at the moment and I'm not sure if I need more cash or not, so this is just a precaution; I'm not desperate to sell and I really don't want to, but I need to cover my bases as best I can. I absolutely LOVE this bike - there's no other bike I'd rather have. This bike is absolutely perfect and has never been laid down - well taken care of.

Specs:
2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
3,916 miles - just broken in!
Undertail kit with LED blinkers.
LED Flushmount front turn signals.
Radiator guard installed.
Scotts Steering Damper.
Puig double bubble smoke windscreen.
Matching seat cowl (I have passenger seat).
Vortex Frame sliders (not installed)

This is the last year of the legendary first generation ZX-10R. They are well known for being MEAN bikes - not for beginners! Awesome low/midrange power that just keeps building. Still one of the lightest liter bikes ever produced! The Kawasaki Green grows on you and you stand out head and shoulders above the "dime-a-dozen" bikes.

I'm asking $7,150 for the bike. I'm pretty firm on the price since I don't really want to sell it. I'm not looking for any trades, since there I honestly can not think of a single bike I'd rather have in my garage. No test rides without cash in hand (sorry, bikes are too easy to wad up). Please email/call with any questions. Thanks!

[email protected]
5o5-TWO THREE FIVE - THREE FIVE THREE EIGHT

I'm also selling a Hardly. It's actually a pretty badass little Sportster, Nightster Edition...

It's a beautiful 2007 Nightster 1200 with many accessories like Factory ALARM, Vance & Hines exhaust, Screamin Eagle Air Intake and many custom cosmetic upgrades. The bike runs great and looks even better. 7,946 easy miles. The crappy cell phone pictures are the actual bike, but I've included some representative pictures from the web.

Asking $9900, no trades please.

Check out this link for more info about the bike: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2007...N-Nightster.htm

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
i like the harley-D... Good luck with sale!

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the harley-D... Good luck with sale!
Thanks man. I'm not really into cruisers at all, but this one is pretty cool. I just feel weird riding it with a full face helmet - it's a better fit for an organ donor type rider...:drunk:

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Bump for new pics, plus I'm throwing in chick riding gear too, all for $7k. Get it before I part it out and sell it stock! I'll throw in the pit bull stands for $300 too.

·
Mato Cucarachas
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price update: $6900 for the Ninja (sold the damper)
$8500 for the Harley
$250 for the racing stands
Make an offer on the gear!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts