True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Big Block?
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a 2003 mustang cobra, black with black top.only has 31,890 miles on it.
`battery is in trunk mounted in a steel box
`has subframe connectors, an a k member not sure what kind thou
`roll cage with the swig out bars
`has a linelock
`wheels are studded
`car is lowered not sure what brand or how much looks like 2 inch drop
`nitrous gauge,boost gauge,fuel pressure gauge, water temp gauge.
`magnaflow mufflers, an cat-back
`kenne bell supercharger polished

not to sure on alot of the brands cause its not my car i am just helping a friend out he bought this car two months ago in AZ.

He is asking 25,000 obo

have any questions contact james at 505-712-9040

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Mind if I ask why he is selling it so quickly? Not a bad price at all. I'd love to look into this but the nitrous scares me on the hyperutectic pistons.

·
Big Block?
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the guy is a wholeseller he buys cars an sells them, it has just been sitting. it does not have nitrous now, but might have had it before not to sure. car only running 10 pounds of boost, looks like stuck pulleys too. very nice car looks good an runs great.

·
Big Block?
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cant really post up pics on my work computer but i can show you the car johnvon if u like its at my work the guy drop it off last night cause he is going out of town untill thursday, i told him i have a couple of people that wanted to look at it.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Bet you enjoy having that car for these few days...new Demo????lol

·
Don't Tread On Me
56 Posts
post this literature. hyperutectic pistons are a version of forged but kind of a crappy version. And they are teflon coated as I stated earlier.

I don't have to post the literature, it's everywhere. You're backing off your first statement by now saying they're forged, but a crappy version of it. A piston is either forged, or it isn't, there isn't any in-between, ain't possible. Teflon coating would theoretically even make the forging stronger? FoMoCo and everything I've read says 03/04 Terminator pistons are forged, all I'm saying. I'm trying to discern if there's distorted information here, not trying to cause a scene...

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
The pistons are forged. They are hyperutectic and teflon coated.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts