True Street Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Whats your contact info this seems like bs to me lol
SScam68 = 1968 Super Sport Camaro. I knew if I used my old handle people would recognize it, so I used it for this forum.

I have videos and timeslips.

11.88 in Roswell and 12.12 in Burque the next day on the OEM suspension. The suspension was revamped and the gear tire combo was changed (4.56/26" to 4.88/28") in that time frame, have not run it since. I was going to try and break sub 12's in albuquerque once I got the suspension dialed in.

If you want to know the backstory, I bought the car and had a friendly competition with Omar (buffhomer) on who could be the quickest with the least amount of money and work. I'm also a mechanical engineer by education and trade and pay attention to details (its my job) and the times are the result. She is setup to boogie from a dig, and she does it well and makes use of every last pony she has in her.

I'll vouch for this car, have known Frank and the car for years.

Free bump my friend.
word.
i have pics when we were doing free mods to it with joel and bitchboy
:lol:

sup frankie
Hey Frank!

I've seen the car run those times here in person. It's not BS
Wow, it's great to see you guys still around! Thanks for vouching for me, it's greatly appreciated.

No kidding huh? How's everything with your ride? I caught wind that you were in the single digits? That's freaking awesome if you are man, congrats!

Edit: Saw your sig, nevermind.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Yeah I ran that in 2010. Got a mustang I'mg onna try to put in the 8s with the 6 speed. Why you selling yours? Plans for a new one?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yeah I ran that in 2010. Got a mustang I'mg onna try to put in the 8s with the 6 speed. Why you selling yours? Plans for a new one?
Yeah, but more street car and it's time to let someone else enjoy the car. She's been sitting for too many years.

Wtf people trolling frank. Damn dude I can't believe your selling after all that work.
Just blood and sweat!

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
As long as it has good title your good to go.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yes, clear title.

This is not a street car. It's a race car.

I have timeslips, dyno sheet, she's been scaled before the cage and have that info too.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
So is it not street legal?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
So what exactly makes this not a street car? Besides the tires.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts