True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Is it just me, or did those bikes fucking say laters on that first run?????

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Goddamn those bikes where fast. I wish we knew what exactly happened in the races. The first hit was total murder but some of the other runs where much closer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goddamn those bikes where fast. I wish we knew what exactly happened in the races. The first hit was total murder but some of the other runs where much closer.
i think the n20 bike ran out of bottle and the turbo bike was playing around because at one part the cobra got close and the bike instantly jumped like 10 bikes on the car

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
i think the n20 bike ran out of bottle and the turbo bike was playing around because at one part the cobra got close and the bike instantly jumped like 10 bikes on the car
That makes sense. A few of those runs where insane. It reminded me of a Supra video that I had to go find.

The acceleration reminded me of this video. It was two 1200 whp Supras racing in Houston, I was lucky enough to be right behind them when they ran. I actually was messing around with a white Supra driven by Nero owner of Titan Motorsports. It was good times lol.

Watch at 1:20 look at the acceleration when the camera points forward and the stripes of the road almost become solid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o2VTa_EFGI

EDIT I re watched the video and he did not get on it on the first run. ANd the other runs that where not close where done from a much slower roll. Makes sense that he kept up from a higher roll.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Fast car imo. But you can't beat a bike on a low speed roll-on thus that ass whooping at the beginning and yes 70mph is slow.

The Turbo GSXR rider is on the big side and both of them certainly don't know how to tuck under.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
da da da damn. bikes fucken fast. car fucken fast. all around everything in video fucken fast. lol but yeah that first run was fucken crazy bikes said buh bye

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
The turbo 04 GSXR is making 210rwhp
The nitrous 07 GSXR should be making similar power.
The Cobra made 1021rwhp and ran a [email protected]

Judging by his trap speed, it is not enough, as seen in the video. Awesome footage!

Thats it, Im getting nitrous.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The turbo 04 GSXR is making 210rwhp
The nitrous 07 GSXR should be making similar power.
The Cobra made 1021rwhp and ran a [email protected]

Judging by his trap speed, it is not enough, as seen in the video. Awesome footage!

Thats it, Im getting nitrous.
with a 50 shot on your bike it would be untouchable 150mph traps up here

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Cause the only experience I have with nitrous was a wet system on my Supra, but what I been reading a dry system should work well.
Wouldn't a wet system be much safer??

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Wouldn't a wet system be much safer??
When you start pushing a ton of nitrous, a wet system would probably be safer. Utilizing a Powercommander, running a 30hp on a litre bike is absolutely safe. Upping to 50hp you need to put some safety items on it to live ie; timing retard. The bigger bikes such as the Busa/ZX14, 50hp is perfectly reliable. In fact, as long as you have a good tune along with less timing, 75hp shot will be ok given the fact the injectors will be maxed out on the older Busa. The more you use it the more wear on the engine.

Stuff like progressive controllers and window switches will make it easier to use as well as soften the 50-75hp hit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When you start pushing a ton of nitrous, a wet system would probably be safer. Utilizing a Powercommander, running a 30hp on a litre bike is absolutely safe. Upping to 50hp you need to put some safety items on it to live ie; timing retard. The bigger bikes such as the Busa/ZX14, 50hp is perfectly reliable. In fact, as long as you have a good tune along with less timing, 75hp shot will be ok given the fact the injectors will be maxed out on the older Busa. The more you use it the more wear on the engine.

Stuff like progressive controllers and window switches will make it easier to use as well as soften the 50-75hp hit.
soon very soon HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i will have my go fast button installed i just need to stop being lazy and i should be trapping in the 150s:secret:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
SICK! nice video Art. Those bikes were insane. Thats not some average cobra there racing..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts