True Street Cars Forums banner

2.2L DSM(Eclipse, Talon) RACE MOTOR FOR SALE

844 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Dark Star 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 2.2l DSM RACE motor. This motor was COMPLETELY rebuilt by me earlier this year using some of the parts I bought from Wes Hess. It has a G4CS 2.4l block and with the rod/crank combo is destroked down to a 2.2L for the best rod ratio. I built this motor to handle 10,000 RPMs. With the billet crank and rods this motor revved incredibly quick. It has over $4300 worth of parts into it not including my labor to build it. It does have piston to valve contact, slap in some new pistons and it will be ready to go again.

Here is the parts list:
G4CS 2.4L block
Machine work by Edwards: Align bored mains on the ARPs with kiggly girdle installed, block decked, Touch honed

ACL race Main and Rod bearings
Magnus 92MM 6 Bolt Billet crank
Magnus 162MM billet aluminum rods with custom machine work to make them rev even faster and handle high rpms.
Wiseco Forged HD pistons 8.0:1 comp
Kiggly main girdle
New Mitsu Front case
B/S delete
New Mitsu Oil pump
New Mitsu Oil pan with magnetic drain plug
New Mitsu gaskets/seals all around

Pics:

The crank alone is worth $1600!!!

$1900 obo

PM me

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
Well I bought his bottom end off him, stripped it and built my own using some of the parts, and adding some of my own custom work.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Ya it is the motor that was in my car when I raced you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.