True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I dropped her off today. I have to say though, I am not in the least bit worried. The guys at Techco are TOP NOTCH people who really do care about their customers.

The shop is not really a shop, rather a large design, repair, and test facility that also has a very nice collection of badass cars. And that is just one half of this MONSTEROUS building. haha

Carlos took all of there on a great tour of the facility. Sorry, I did not have my camera, so no pictures. Besides, pictures will NEVER capture the beauty,professionalism, and size of this building. haha It is a MUST see if you ever get the opportunity.

I am sure that Carlos will be providing pictures as the heart transplant takes place.

Oh yea, Carlos had me fill out a customer facts sheet and a vehicle inspection sheet (well Carlos conducted the inspection). Thought I would share this as proof of their GREAT customer service and quality of a well run business.

The 30 day count down officially begins.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Wow, you gona make some more power with this^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
fuckin SICK Ron...

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Oh shit!! This will be great!!
Right on Ron .

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
thats sick i was lookin at shit for the srt8 nothin is cheap why stay with a blower and not go turbo

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how much power will the new blower support?
Not sure. They are R&Ding some different size pulley's and different porting within the blower runners. We are, however, expecting at least a 60 - 80hp increase throughout the power band. Torque should be a huge gain.

We shall see.

Why not Turbo? I am an old school kinda guy. lol Besides, all of the turbo's that are on the LX platform have not shown any significant gains.

I will save the snails for the wifes Viper Truck.. hehe

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
OMG..... NICE!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've never seen your car actually really get out before, only you messing around leaving a meet in a cloud of tire smoke lol. I really gotta see this thing done and see how it moves before i'm gone.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I've never seen your car actually really get out before, only you messing around leaving a meet in a cloud of tire smoke lol. I really gotta see this thing done and see how it moves before i'm gone.
You keep talking about leaving... Where are you going!?

·
Registered
311 Posts
You keep talking about leaving... Where are you going!?
Kentucky then Phoenix (staying in Phoenix). As everything stands now i'll be gone by mid Feb.

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
Isnt that Steve Saleens new sister company?The intake runners on the setup should be a huge gain!!Looking Good

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kentucky then Phoenix (staying in Phoenix). As everything stands now i'll be gone by mid Feb.
Well, I do not get the car back until Feb 21, but I do frequent Phoenix.

Isnt that Steve Saleens new sister company?The intake runners on the setup should be a huge gain!!Looking Good
Well not SMS's sister company, rather the company that designs and makes all Saleen's work. And it is one hell of a building. I was trying to figure out how to get Saleen's S7 out of the building. lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts