My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: my money is still on you!:thumbsup::foshizzle:

Attachments

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
haha That is my buddy Billy. Southern Hot Rod is responsible for the build and my engine Builder (CMW) are soley responsible for making the 6-71 AND 8-71 possible on our sleds. haha

I will get video's of the 1320 passes after this weekend.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Digital Fuel Injected Bug Catcher, very nice!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
hell ya thats sick....

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Pulley is too big (probably low boost). Looks like the "new" hemi. Pretty cool, needs a back half and big meats!

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
umm Yea, it is the "New" Hemi. It is a 426 Stroker. The pulley is for 8psi. Remember it has a top and bottom pulley combo.

Not sure if Billy has plans to remove the IRS and add a straight axle or not?

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Hella cool. I think a straight axle with that much power is smart. I know some of the cobra guys like to do it. Either way, thats a cool car. But i like yours better there 1bad4dr. Those flames are kewl

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Hella cool. I think a straight axle with that much power is smart. I know some of the cobra guys like to do it. Either way, thats a cool car. But i like yours better there 1bad4dr. Those flames are kewl
haha thanks.

Straight axles on the LX/LC platform is not as easy as one would think. lol

Computers, sensors, and tone rings are making it challenging, AND expensive. lol

I do know that there are a couple 8.8 axles being fitted though. Hell, we just recently got dependable gear ratio's. haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts