True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys i unfortunately rolled my Camaro recently. I was going to keep it and either restore it or pull the engine and tranny for a wicked ls1 swap. But i just don't have the money right now and need room in my garage.. The car ran great. And im going to miss it. The engine was rebuilt and has 55k miles on it. The tranny was rebuilt before summer and has 4k miles on it. I'ld rather sell it whole but im willing to part it out. So Here's a link so you can check it out. http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63790

Feel free to contact Patrick @ 505-554-9691. Thanks for looking...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Alright guys i unfortunately rolled my Camaro recently. I was going to keep it and either restore it or pull the engine and tranny for a wicked ls1 swap. But i just don't have the money right now and need room in my garage.. The car ran great. And im going to miss it. The engine was rebuilt and has 55k miles on it. The tranny was rebuilt before summer and has 4k miles on it. I'ld rather sell it whole but im willing to part it out. So Here's a link so you can check it out. http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63790

Feel free to contact Patrick @ 505-554-9691. Thanks for looking...
how much for the injector fuel line along with the injectors? Idle air control valve?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
How much for the Complete dash, center console, and steering column?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Yes Planning on it atleast. There is a complete guide and wiring diagram on Thirdgen.org on which wires to splice and cut and connect and what not.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes. Sitting in my garage. The tranny and steering column have been sold. But the engine, interior, wheels, and all other misc parts still up for grabs. Or the whole car. Pm me or text 5549691. Names Patrick.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Yes. Sitting in my garage. The tranny and steering column have been sold. But the engine, interior, wheels, and all other misc parts still up for grabs. Or the whole car. Pm me or text 5549691. Names Patrick.

Did my cousin ever pm you about the coilpacks?

What color are the interior pieces?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Thanks for being so cool Pat!!! Got that fucker apart and is at the machine shop as I speak!!! +hp for a great seller and awesome guy who bought us lunch while we wrenched on his car!!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for being so cool Pat!!! Got that fucker apart and is at the machine shop as I speak!!! +hp for a great seller and awesome guy who bought us lunch while we wrenched on his car!!!
Thanks man. You and your friends were cool as shit. :headbang: Let me know when its done. :pimp:

Punishr- I don't believe anyone has hit me up for coil packs. But there gone now. And the interior color is grey/cloth.

SINISTER- I do have the headliner, speakers, and visors. I have basically all the interior stuff.

01MRMTransam- No aftermarket suspension parts.

SSfreak00- Exhaust and headers sold

I think thats all of you. Sorry for taking so long to respond. The motor/tranny/rear/exhaust/front clip/headlights/sterring column/wiring harnes w/cpu/radiator have all been sold. I'll post pictures tomorrow with whats left.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Hey Pat, When I pulled the motor and wiring harness I forgot to get the OBDII connector harness and tranny harness. Do you still have the car? And if so do you still have these harnesses? Thanks,
Sean

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
I hit you up over a year ago for the carpet lol
said the carpet was black.. Guess not.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts