True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1996 Mustang GT. The car has 131,xxx miles on it. the original motor started ticking so i bought a rolled over salvage stang that had just under 100k miles 98k and change. swappped motors and ecu. it was a 97 GT. the car runs and drives it has a slight miss to it. needs plugs wires fuel filter just basic little stuff to make it run flawlessly. it sounds HEALTHY!!! stock headers, off froad x pipe super 40 series flows ran out the back. starts and idles perfectly! runs good up top, seems like it has a slight miss down low. check engine light is on. I Drove the car from Los Lunas to just south of belen then to bosque farms and back up to my house in Los Lunas. runs good sounds good doesnt over heat or tick or knock! the oil pressure sending unit is not registering, i took it turned the motor over it is definately pumping and making oil pressure or it would have siezed up already lol. It is Blue in color grey leather interior. power window power lock AC heater its loaded. some one broke into the car and stole the cd player, but i still have the factory radio. NADA Value is $4,925 KBB is $4,300 looking to get $3,500 obo. the needs minor work, or just beat on it till blows, this would make the ultimate 351 swap. i'll take post good pics up tomorrow i'm going to wash and wax it tonight. i only have a dirty pic now but you get the idea. if you have any questions feel free to call or text me any time.

EDIT NEW PRICE $2800
Andrew 505-615-5888

·
Premium Member
5,183 Posts
Any need for a truck? I have a 2003 chevy 2wd I'm trying to sell for about the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts