True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Justa Daily
1,179 Posts
I've got this car, has about 1100 miles on the motor, runs very strong, forged internals, blower, nos and meth injection. Use itv as a daily, flick of a switch and it's track time. Have about 7 passes on it. If you're interested... Holler! Otherwise the passes may increase this summer. :beer:

Between me and Visuvious we probably have all the documentation on it since it was born.
Visuvious had some bad ass Cobra's, that's for sure. . . . Just curious Wing Man, what did you run on your passes? :beer:

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts
13.1 so far, I think I got the traction problem under control, I'm pretty sure I can get into the 12s. My 60ft times were atrocious.

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts
Yeah, to bad I'm too broke to buy new tires. Momma needs her NOZ kit installed and my balony skins got a flat in the driveway. Gimmie a month or so to get caught up!

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts

·
Justa Daily
1,179 Posts
Yeah, to bad I'm too broke to buy new tires. Momma needs her NOZ kit installed and my balony skins got a flat in the driveway. Gimmie a month or so to get caught up!
Yeah, I need some tires/rims myself. We'll have to run em' when we both get some tires, should be close :beer:

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Just told momma I need to put my order in at Discount tire for some Nitto drag radials tomorrow. Maybe next year I'll grow up and do slicks.

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Just told momma I need to put my order in at Discount tire for some Nitto drag radials tomorrow. Maybe next year I'll grow up and do slicks.
I'll let you use my tire rim set up tomorrow if you wanna try it. 26" qtp on 94-95 starfish wheels. Just gotta hit my goal first :beer: I'm bring a jack and lug wrench cuz I'm swapping them at the track so I'll have everything needed to swap.

·
Justa Daily
1,179 Posts
I'll let you use my tire rim set up tomorrow if you wanna try it. 26" qtp on 94-95 starfish wheels. Just gotta hit my goal first :beer: I'm bring a jack and lug wrench cuz I'm swapping them at the track so I'll have everything needed to swap.
Deal, i'll take 3 passes for $50.00 or your choice of a 30 pk or bottle!

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts
Not sure what's gonna fit this thing, it's been lowered. Fenders were rolled but I got minimal clearance. Besides, not sure if I can even get there on what I got. Tire shop is about 1/4 mile away, track is about 45 min out.

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts
+HP for the offer man!

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
No prob just looking out I know when I was trying to decide what tire route I wanted go I wish I could of "tried" some out. This will be my first time to the track on me but they do work on the street huh shelb5zero0?

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts
Nice, pm sent!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts