True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 91 f250 for sale, the truck is an extended cab long bed has a trailer brake setup, Its an auto with a 351w. Right now the mileage is just under 173k, I am only getting rid of it because I got a diff truck thats 4wd. This was a farm truck so its dented, scratched and overall just dirty. Now for whats wrong with it

it leaks oil out the pan and the rear main
the heater only works on high
the ac doesnt work
the column is broken so it takes a diff key and it wont tilt
needs 2 tires

1k firm
505-292-3713

1k firm
505-292-3713

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
What's wrong w/ the AC?
How bad are the leaks?
Depending on what goes on when I get home, and how much TLC this badboy needs, if you've still got it in mid april I may pick this up. I'll let you know brotha.

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's wrong w/ the AC?
How bad are the leaks?
Depending on what goes on when I get home, and how much TLC this badboy needs, if you've still got it in mid april I may pick this up. I'll let you know brotha.
the compressor is bad, when I used to drive the truck a lot I would have to add a little oil maybe once a month

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
Cool... I'll let you know. Gotta see how things work out and if I decide I want to keep my exploder or give it to my sister.

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just let me know my mom drives it a few times a month to the dump and thats its, Its got a newer battery, new plugs, and wires. Hell it passes emissions with flying colors.. Can't go wrong for 800$

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
Definitely not playa. With some new duplicolor paint and some tires, it'd be a good beater truck when I need to haul shit or don't wanna drive the camaro, etc etc. I'll let you know. I'm still deployed til mid next month. So by all means, continue to try to sell it, but if you've still got it when I get in town, I'll check it out for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts