True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 Camaro Z28 that I recently acquired in a trade so it’s going FOR SALE. The cars spedo reads 140k when I got the car the owner said the original 305 was replaced with a 350, not sure how many miles the engine has. It’s a TBI-throttle body inject not TPI.

According to the prior owner car has a new distributor cap and coil, new spark plugs and wires, new radiator, new thermostat, new suspension with air shocks in the back. White rally sport wheels with good tires. It also has a Vortec exhaust system with 3'' Chevy bowtie tips with Iroc-Z tail lights. It also has a remote start alarm with an extra remote. Car is a ride and drive.

The Z-28 is a project car so there are things that need to be done.

• New paint job (most of the body work has been done few minor spots need attention overall body is straight)
• Door panels have to be installed they have been removed because prior owner was going to paint door jams but never got around to it. All the panels are included.
• Minor rip on driver seat but may be repaired
• The front bumper valence was removed for some reason so it needs to be put back on. Front valence is included.
• Overall car needs TLC like I said it’s a project car.

When I got the car there were a lot of brand new parts in the trunk and all parts are included.

• New Chevy bow tie front grill
• New weather stripping
• New billet Z-28 emblems
• New front bumper lights
• New clear side turn signal lights
• New chrome door handles (actual handles not plastic overlay)
• New window sweeps

The price for the car is $2,000 OBO. If you have any questions post on the thread

I included some pics sorry if there not the best quality

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts