True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the Turbo hatch! I got my eye on a bad ass little fox coupe blower car.

1989 Mustang GT converted to an LX. 5.0 with a Precision 67 turbo with a 70AR compressor housing bolted to a B&G turbo kit. Car makes 12lbs boost and is very quick. Turbo smart 35mm wastegate. Intercooler. Ported heads with motorsport roller rockers. Edlebrock intake, Holley 70mm throttle body and EGR plate. Motorsport 42lb injectors and Mass Air Meter. Aluminum radiator with the Tuarus fan conversion. Digital ignition. 373 gears. T5 trans with king cobra clutch. Subframe connectors. Fiberglass SVO cowl hood, cowl duct I cut out more to breathe better and installed a grille in the cowl to keep foreign objects out. Car has been converted to 5 lug. 17" black bullit wheels 10.5's in the rear and 8's in the front, brand new khumo's on the front and new Mickey thompson drag radials on the back. 5" Auto Meter ultra light tach w/shift light, ultra light boost gauge and temp gauge. Racing seats. Interior is in good shape. Detachable face CD player. The car is pretty quick and very fast, Car sounds like a boeing jet all the time and the wastegate is loud as hell. This car is a freak, it has the perfect combo on it for a street car. It hooks up good and moves out hard. I have worked all of the little bugs out of the car since I purchased it and now it is dialed and ready for someone else to enjoy it. I hate to get rid of this car because it is fun and gets a ton of attention but the other car I am looking at is too clean and perfect to pass up so I gotta make the sacrifice. I am asking $7,500 obo. Any questions don't hesitate to call or email. All contact info and pic is in my signature below.

THANKS!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
J/W if the bottom end is built...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Cam? Hp/tq? track times? $7500 sounds like a good deal...

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cam? Hp/tq? track times? $7500 sounds like a good deal...
It must be, had 2 people look at it already and going to get back to me today and another on his way with some cash. I haven't had it at the track yet and it was tuned on the wideband, Sean from Solid has rode in it and I raced his supra (supra on low boost) and stayed with him pretty good. He thinks it is in the 11.80 range putting down around 450 or better. It is supposed to have a B cam but it doesn't lope like a b cam.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Damn that was so fast. Good job.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
lol yea I was kinda wondering about that...

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
That sold pretty fast, I noticed it today on craigslist. All the other fast 5.0s are still on there. Still it was a nice car I barely got to see it run on the streets.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts