True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1970 Mustang coupe. I have had this car now for about 15 years. It has always been in the garage since I've had it. It has new interior, New headliner, New suspention, New 9" with auburn locker 4.10 gears. Southside lift bars, Comp Eng. Drag shocks, 8 point cage.

The car has been on jack stands for about 5 years I raced it when I first moved to NM. The car is an original 302 4 spd car. The car is complete for the exception of an eng/transmission.

Also have a ladderbar set up that will go with the car.

I dont have any pictures of it right now but I am working on it.

The car is in primer with old sponser decals like I said I used to race the car.
best et was 11.80.

Pm me if you are interested or call me at the shop. I leave in RR so if you are interested in looking at the car just let me know.

Thanks,
Shawn

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4500 obo..... Yea I know I am Dumb to this shit.... I will have Jeremy post them for me.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I am selling my 1970 Mustang coupe. I have had this car now for about 15 years. It has always been in the garage since I've had it. It has new interior, New headliner, New suspention, New 9" with auburn locker 4.10 gears. Southside lift bars, Comp Eng. Drag shocks, 8 point cage.

The car has been on jack stands for about 5 years I raced it when I first moved to NM. The car is an original 302 4 spd car. The car is complete for the exception of an eng/transmission.

Also have a ladderbar set up that will go with the car.

I dont have any pictures of it right now but I am working on it.

The car is in primer with old sponser decals like I said I used to race the car.
best et was 11.80.

Pm me if you are interested or call me at the shop. I leave in RR so if you are interested in looking at the car just let me know.

Thanks,
Shawn
Give me a call Shawn we'll work something out...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts