True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since we dont have a class anyone want to run this weekend?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hell yea i am down !!!!!!!!!!!! Lets have our own no bull at the track tomarrow 12sec class. And SLOWBRA you going down sucka so u better show up cause i am comming for ya biaaaatch......

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
turn them bitches up and run 11.50's. Come on now, AWD and a 3076 you should be able to compete.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh yea my mopar stage3 will be on 25psi tomarrow but the 11.50 class is gonna be hard for me to get to until i finish up with the nitrous but with 401hp and 475tq as she sits and 2800lbs i should give it a hell of a run. We just need the weather to clear up

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hopefully my motor holds together i still havnt fixed my oil leak yet

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
hopefully my motor holds together i still havnt fixed my oil leak yet
Pfffft Oil leak Shmoil leak! Just dump a quart in that bitch at every fillup!! lol

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Pfffft Oil leak Shmoil leak! Just dump a quart in that bitch at every fillup!! lol
wow sean like our fun trip up north to work with my uncle?? lol that was gay i think we spent like 70 bucks on oil alone not including gas on like a 200mile trip

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
wow sean like our fun trip up north to work with my uncle?? lol that was gay i think we spent like 70 bucks on oil alone not including gas on like a 200mile trip
That was the worst Idea ever. I thought we could make it no problem! Spent all the money that we made working, on oil. LOL

Kyle get in on this Call out! You run 12's.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well looks like i took a step backwards into the 13's again at the track and slobra even blew my doors off the other day. damn that instant torque!:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Sorry bud. THE SLOBRA strikes again. What else is there to say. Not much I reckon.

Except...HAHAHAHAHAHA I WIN :lol: Turn it up, call me out again, I'm always down man. :thumbsup:

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
most likely will turn it up soon and locowill pointed out that I am in need of some maintenance

·
Registered
247 Posts
I definately am in need of a driver mod. I officially ran a few 12.3 sec passes but my 60' times sucked. 2.0 ouch, 2.1 even worse and 1.90 still can't drive and on all 3 times i hit low 12's. Dam driver sux even with 24.5 MT slicks...

G

·
I definately am in need of a driver mod. I officially ran a few 12.3 sec passes but my 60' times sucked. 2.0 ouch, 2.1 even worse and 1.90 still can't drive and on all 3 times i hit low 12's. Dam driver sux even with 24.5 MT slicks...
and that other neon that was there was going mid to low 1.8s and it was going [email protected] so your car makes the power to go 11s you just need to get out there and practice

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh yea i am there next weekend too so i can get that 11sec pass, most of all i need the practice but i think i am going to have some help this next round. Car :drunk:will be getting drunk on the jug. My 2-step came in today so maybe that will help with those fuckin aweful 60's

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
im down for some 60ft races :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts